Thursday, June 16, 2011

Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of...

This is the fountain in the heart of City Hall Park, NY.
Hey everyone! Sorry for the (long) hiatus. I just graduated from college (what?!) and moved to New York City (hence the Alicia Keys reference) to attend NYU's Summer Publishing Institute. The city is absolutely amazing. I've never been in New York longer than 12 hours, and I certainly haven't explored anywhere outside Times Square. I'm still a Philly girl at heart, but I always wondered what living in New York would be like. Now I'm here, and I'm meeting some extremely fun and interesting people. I've mastered the subway (for the most part) and love how just about everything is within walking distance.


Needless to say, I'm having the time of my life. That being said, I have no time for anything. The Institute is super-intense, but I'm determined to get back in the swing of things and bring back the book reviews!


I appreciate your patience, and there's a nice, long list of book reviews just waiting to hit cyber space.

No comments:

Post a Comment