Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas, Bookaholics!



A big ho ho ho and gigantic hug to all my readers who stuck with me this past year. I know I didn't review as many books as usual and my posts were sporadic and unpredictable. Please accept my sincere apologies and honest promise that I will do better in the New Year. Truth is, I just didn't have as much free time to pleasure-read as I was previously used to. Now thirteen months into my first full-time position, I think I've finally figured out how to balance work with my extracurricular blogging. So expect bigger and better in 2013!

This is for you!! (Seriously, knowing people read this blog makes me ridiculously happy.) I hope your Christmas holidays are filled with fun, family, and cozy new reads by a warm fireplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment